- Teacher: Bhaskar Behera
The course discusses about Recombinant DNA Technology which is a breakthrough invention in the field of biotechnology. It also covers the scope and impact of Recombinant DNA Technology on human life with several customized products. The Development of technology and generation of product has multiple steps and understanding these steps are being covered in this course with a discussion of biotechnology application at the end. By the end of this course, student will be able to understand following aspects of biotechnology:
1. Basic metabolic pathways and their regulation.
2. Microbial growth kinetics with an emphasis on fermentation
3. Basic molecular biology tools used in biotechnology.
4. Basic methodology for product recovery and analysis.
- Teacher: Shubhashree Mahalik